Immersion Blender - Favorite Things

One of my favorite things when I'm cooking is my immersion blender. I used it again today to make my broccoli cheddar soup.  It is so nice to be able to puree your soup without having to dirty the blender or another container. My blender has different attachments that it came with including a little food processor. I used that to make my own bread crumbs from my homemade bread. If you make a lot of soup or do a lot of blending you should check out immersion blenders. They are awesome and one of my favorite things.

This is not the exact one I have but it is similar. Check it out.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Immersion Blender - Favorite Things"

  1. Vicky Laurita says:
    September 11, 2010 at 2:24 PM

    This is one of my fave appliances too! I use it all the time.