Spread Some Cheer

As I said before in Potty Problem Solved I can only use certain  laundry detergents for my daughter.  I decided to go to Arm & Hammer's website so that I could check for coupons. I decided to leave them a message in their comments. They probably only hear from people when they have a problem so I thought it would be nice to leave a positive comment.

I told them about my daughters story and how I exclusively use their detergent now. I thanked them for making such a great product.

In return they sent me a coupon for a free product. Thank you Arm & Hammer!  A great product and great customer relations.

Take some time to spread some cheer to the companies that make great products. You might receive a coupon back. Since you are going to buy their product anyway the coupon is extra sweet.
Share |
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Spread Some Cheer"

  1. Kerry at AllThingsforMom.com says:
    September 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM

    Good suggestion. I have a few products myself that make life better for us. I'll spread some cheer.