Easy Lunchboxes.com



I don't know if you've ever seen these but I think they look like the coolest things. It seems like such a great way to pack your child's lunch or snack. You don't have to do several containers and look all over for the lids. You can do a week of lunches and stack them in the fridge ready to grab and go.

They also sell insulated lunch bags that can hold up to 3 of the lunchboxes perfectly. Great for lunch and snacks at school or daycare.

This product was developed by a mom (and I love supporting moms) with families in mind. Easy lunchbox products contain NO Lead, Vinyl, PVC, Phthalates, or Bisphenol A (BPA). They are dishwasher and microwave safe too.  I can't wait to try these out. If I like them as much as I think I might then they will become one of my favorite things. 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Easy Lunchboxes.com"

  1. Sheri says:
    August 26, 2010 at 8:28 AM

    that does look really cool- I wonder if they wills ell at target and stores like that- I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

  2. Disney Diva Tips says:
    August 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM

    As far as I know they are not available at retailers right now. Let me know if you see them though.