Kindle - One of my Favorite Things

This is the new Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6. I don't have this one because I got mine for mother's day (right before this one came out) I'm sure this one is only better than the one I have. I love my kindle. I can bring everything with me on a trip or to my room without haveing to pack lots of books. On my kindle I have my Bible, fiction, non-fiction, self help books, books for the kids, and a dictionary. Everything I want to read all in one place, plus its small.

I love the screen. Its not like a computer screan at all. It is so easy to read on since there is no glare. With the text size adjustment I can always read comfortably.

I love the bookmarking and highlighting too. I can go back and just scan the items I highlighted or use the search tool. Either way I can easilly find infomation I am looking for.

There are lots of free books too! You can check out everything I have read and liked under Favorite Things

The battery lasts a long time when fully charged. If I read a few hours every day my battery will last my whole vacation.

I can't say enough. I LOVE my kindle. I only wish I had waited a little longer to get this new one. Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Kindle - One of my Favorite Things"

  1. Shani @ inspirednest.ca says:
    August 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM

    The price of the kindle has dropped significantly! I bought a kobo ereader because it was affordable and I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the ereader experience. I'm a book person. That being said, I quite like my kobo but I would be interested in upgrading to a kindle now that it's under $200US. P.S. thanks for visiting my blog today:-)