Potette Plus and Liners

     This potty is one of my favorite things and I can't live without it right now. I have three children and two are potty trained. We are on the road a lot whether its just errands or a longer trip to visit family (3-6 hours). Of course they always have to use the bathroom at the most inconvenient times like right after we get out of the grocery store with a cart of groceries and I just put all three in the car.  Even when you are near a potty it might not be the cleanest option. This potty is always set up and ready to go in our car. It has disposable liners that have never leaked on me. I have a lap pad like American Baby Company Waterproof Lap Pad - 2 Pack under it in case the kids are not paying attention to what they are doing (it happens sometimes). 

     I love this potty so much that I got a second one. Now I have the one that I keep in the car and the other one is for on the go. I take the second one in my husbands truck, the beach bag, camping, or the park. Another great thing about this potty is that it folds up flat and goes in its little carrying bag. You can easily fit it in your beach bag, large diaper bag, or backpack. 

If you have potty trained children or are starting to potty train,  especially girls, this potty is a must!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Potette Plus and Liners"

  1. Mamame says:
    August 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM

    Allison - I JUST got rid of ours since we no longer are small enough to use it. But you know who I got it for?? LAUREN!! Yep, my 20 year old had it when she was little. I think Right Start had it way back then. :) It was a fantastic little potty to keep around and all of the kids have used it. But as I said, Joanna is now 8 and last time she sat on it, it folded. :) Oh well!

    ~ Ann Snider

  2. Disney Diva Tips says:
    August 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM

    Wow Ann, I'm surprised it closed up on Joanna because I have used mine on more than one occasion. :P

  3. Mamame says:
    August 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM

    LOL - Remember mine is ANCIENT!!!! It must have been the first one they made and the legs were quite flimsy. :)